Tuesday, May 15, 2012

      As I have mentioned below, I make earrings.  Sculpt most of them in polymere clay.  Hopefully I will be able to attach an example when I am done this post.  Still working on a learning curve here folks, so bare with me. 

     Happy to say, I have made several sales.  Woohoo!!!  Sure does feel good to this new "Etsy" shop owner.  My goal is to not just sell my earrings but to establish a rapport with my buyers.  I know what I like. But come on now, trying to figure out what the millions of people on the Internet  like, now that is a challenge. 

     This is where family, friends and all the new people I am meeting online come in.  HELP!  I need to know what catches your eye?  What style, color, textures you would buy?  Think EARRINGS now!  What would you like hanging from your lobes?  I want  your suggestions, comments, questions.  A couple of weeks ago my BFF suggested I make a pair of pineapples.  Being up for the challenge, I made one pair rather on the subdued side and one glitzy pair as a sort of test market.  Guess what,  the subdued pair were the first to sell.  Thanks for the suggestion Gail!

    So let me hear from you!   Be daring, go for something different.  Who want vanilla all the time!!

www.etsy.com/shop/softmyst

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work! Highly recommend her work. A more honest, creative and fun loving person you will not find.

    ReplyDelete