Monday, May 21, 2012

     Happy Monday Everyone!   I am happy to announce another sale.  Thanks again goes to my BFF for suggesting I make pineapples!!!  :)


     I also created a new "Treasury" on my Etsy site.  These are a lot of fun to make.  You simply pick a subject, color, team, etc. and browse through their items.  If you like something and it fits the category of your new  treasury, you write down the item #.  When you get 16 of them you go create the treasury. 
    
      Getting into the habit of Pinning each item I select and then in the description section of the treasury, I make mention of the Pins and ask (very nicely) if they would be so kind as to Pin an item from my shop.  I hope this helps us all. I know it can NOT hurt.

     Let me know how you promote.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marge, I LOVE your pineapple earrings! I promote on wanelo and it seems many people save my items. ive included you in a treasury:

    http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTE1Mjg2NzV8MjcyMjg1MzgyNA/lovely-dovely-lilac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ayliss,

    Thank you for you wonderful comment and for the promo! Always happy to hear from people and get their feedback. I just finished a pair of poison apple earrings with a bite out of them. Should have them up on site tomorrow. Check them out!

    Marge

    ReplyDelete