Tuesday, May 22, 2012

    I had a conversation with my daughter this  morning about meditation and calming your mind.  Sitting here laughing to myself.  If anyone could see what is going on in my mind. They would say, calming my mind would be an  epic event. 
  
    You see I have been thinking about new designs for my earings.  Every creative person knows we can't always control our thoughts or the direction they take.  I spied with my little eyes a pair of the most adorable mummy earrings made by another shop owner.  Zoom, my mind became full of mummies, witches, bats and black cats.  Instantly in Halloween mode.  Now mind you just last night I was designing Fourth of July earrings.  While part of my mind kept wondering if the wings have dried for my dragonflies. 

   A neatly labeled list or rather small stack of index cards now appear on my work top after chatting with my BFF.  Remember her?  She is responsible for the pineapple idea!  Love throwing ideas her way because she has a very unique way of thinking outside the box. 

   Coffee has been drained from my cup.  Perhaps not a good idea for what I am about to embark on.
Ta ta for now. Off to check out calming my mind.    Ommmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment