Wednesday, May 9, 2012

   Who would have thought I would be writing a blog?  Not me!  Continuing my ongoing quest to find my creative niche, I found it important to network.  So the idea was formed. 

   Time passes, as the ugly monster it is, and I opened up my first shop in "Etsy".  I am determined to sell the sculpted earrings I find now covering both my work station and dining room table.  Blatant self promo here.  www.etsy.com/shop/softmyst.

   Diving head first into the creative online world is mind blowing.  So many avenues to explore, so much to learn.  Wishing I had taken marketing classes or at least have a friend who did so I could pick their brain.  Hours turn into day as I read everything on each layer peeled back on the onion called "Etsy".   All the while the idea grows into realization.  Yes, Marge, you NEED a BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment