Friday, May 11, 2012

                           Let me introduce myself.  My name is Marguerite Wickliffe, Marge for short.  Okay, okay, no verticaly challanged jokes please.  Yes, I am "The Old Broad" and a very creative one. Only truly happy when I have one or more projects going.  Time to get down to business, the real reason I started this blog.

                                           To Promote My Creativity  


                            I am a self taught sculptor in clay, leather and mixed media.  Right before the holidays last year I was running low on clay and realized I would have to downsize my pieces until I bought more.  About that time, my daughter asked me to make her a pair of earrings and found I enjoyed making them.  Before I  knew it my work area was covered with earrings.  Now I am thinking what do I do with all of them?  Sell them of course.  Sell them so I may buy more clay. See the thing is, each pair I make is a one of a kind original design.  And I have all these design ideas running through my head.  Need more clay!

                          Come and brouse through my shops. "Softmyst" is for my unique and stylish earrings.  You might just find some fun items mixed in.   "Softmystsculpture" is for all my fantasy items.  Come wander through my fantasy forrest, mingle with Trolls, dance with the Faes and Faeries and swim with my Mermaids. 

                                                    www.etsy.com/shop/Softmyst                                                                                               
www.etsy.com/shop/Softmystsculpture





No comments:

Post a Comment