Thursday, May 31, 2012

    Wow!  What a beautiful day!  Have to get out and about. Wondering if I will have the willpower to avoid the ice cream section of the super market?  Thinking I need to take my blinders with me and head straight for the salad bar. 

    Next stop, the library. A method to my routine. Figure if I save the library to second or last on my list I will avoid the ice cream since it would melt in the car.  Makes sense to me! :)    Anyway, I need to find two or three interesting books. You know the ones that draw you right in. The ones you lose yourself in and can't put down.  I like murder mysteries or psychological thrillers.  Any suggestions?
Just finished "The Litigators" by John Grisham.  It was okay, but nothing to really write home about.  I would however recommend "Quicksilver" by Amanda Quick for something different although once again I needed more sub plots. 

    As promised or at least hinted at, here is a preview of my Halloween collection. I will post these in my Etsy shop in a month or two, but I did put up a pair of  Zombies today!  www.etsy.com/shop/softmyst   Love these!


1 comment: