Saturday, May 26, 2012


     Middle of the day and here I sit.  Wishing I could be at the Jersey Shore.  Digging my toes in the sand, getting hit with the waves, walking on the boardwalk and best of all eating a hot ice cream waffle.  If I close my eyes, I can smell it.  Nothing better than the salt air and smell of hot waffles!

     Guess I could go over to the pool.  Do a few laps, but would have to make a mad dash back to the AC.  It is in the 90's here for the second day with not a hint of a breeze. No, not a  pretty sight me running in a dripping wet bathing suit and flip flops.  Better not.

     Can't think of summer, have to think fall and winter.  Crisp golden leaves under foot, making snow angels.  Yeah! Much better.   But first have to finish up my Halloween earrings.  Here is a taste of what is to come. 



No comments:

Post a Comment