Saturday, May 19, 2012

   Good Morning, oh wait, it is afternoon already! 

   Truly pleased on how well my little pair of mask earrings have been accepted.  Lots of hits on Etsy and a few Favs.  

   What are your favorite things to create?  Let me know.  Perhaps if we chit chat back and forth it will stimulate all our creativity.

   I love working with clay, but it can be frustrating at times.  I get an idea in my head and set out to make something only sometimes it turns out totally different than when I started.  Then there are those rare occasions that it turns out darn near perfect.  I remember when I was learning how to sculpt heads and faces.  My first few came out looking not like a delicate faeries but more like cavemen.  Undaunted, I  mushed them up and started all over again.  Kudos to YouTube tutorials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment